How can I apply residence visa for my parents in Dubai?
– All charges, including Deposits, Guarantees, Courier and file opening fees will be processed through typing centre. Refund can be processed only to the sponsor’s Bank Account. IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant) is required.
– Customers need to visit the immigration (GDRFA) only after the approval of their online application. Customer will receive SMS incase of approval, modification or rejection. Visa (while colour) will be mailed to applicant’s E-mail address after approval. If you need pink colour visa, you can visit any GDRFA Dubai branch after receiving approval SMS. No extra fee. Passengers from some countries need pink colour visa for Emigration clearance.
- Passport copies (colour) of parents and one photo with white background
- Original passport of sponsor and spouse.
- Original Emirates ID of sponsor.
- Monthly Salary should be Dh20,000 or above.
- Visa application Fee: Dh360 + Typing charge.
- File opening Fee: Dh210 should be paid through typing centre (typing charge extra). If you have paid file opening fee before, you can bring that sticker for scanning.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant).
Dh5060 for each parent should be deposited at Immigration through typing centre. Typing charge extra. This amount is refundable after cancellation and exit. If the application got rejected, you can refund this amount to your bank account without visiting Immigration office.Click here to go to refund page.
Bank Account Statement for the last Three months. Online print will not be accepted.
Partner/Investor visa holders should attach Company and Personal Account Statements for the last six months, Trade License copy, Partners list, LLC Agreemen.
Original Tenancy Contract (consisting of minimum Two Bedrooms). It has to be attested through Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). If you live out of Dubai, bring Municipality attested Tenancy Contract and Electricity bill.
Original Electricity Bill for the last month.
You can get Labour Contract copy from Typing Centre or Tas’heel Centre. Fees at Tas’heel Centre: Dh103.
Original Salary Certificate, if the sponsor is a Government/Semi-government/Free zone Employee.
Bring both Parents: Should bring both of the parents, otherwise attested death/divorce certificate or any other reason to be submitted. Such certificate must be attested from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
Affidavit (Dependency Certificate) attested from your Consulate stating that you will take care for the sponsored parents and be responsible for their well being.
Documents Required for Affidavit from Indian Consulate (IVS Centre):
- Original passport and copy of sponsor
- Passport copy of parent(s)
- Form will be filled by IVS staff. You have to specify your number of brother(s), sister(s) and where do they live.
- Attestation Fee: Dh126 (for each parent – including typing).
- Attested Affidavit will be issued after 30 minutes.
Attestation Centre-Dubai: IVS Global Services Private Limited, Unit 201-201, 2nd floor, Business Atrium Building (SubWay Restaurant), Opposite Al Nasr Club, Oud Metha, Dubai, Near Prime Supermarket, next to big parking area, Tel: +971 4 357 9585
Nearest Metro Station: Oud Metha (Green Line)
Timing: 8am to 3:30pm Sunday to Thursday
Abu Dhabi Centre: IVS Global Services Centre, Office No. 201, Second Floor, Sector E-25, Plot C-37, Al Nahyan Camp, off Muroor Road. The centre is located in the building next to the UAE Red Crescent Office. Timing: 8:30am to 3:30pm Sunday to Thursday. Tel: +971 56 332 9792
STEPS TO FOLLOW
Make Affidavit (Dependency Certificate) from your Consulate.
Take above mentioned original documents to authorized typing centre and submit application online. White colour Visa will be mailed to applicant’s E-mail address after approval. If you need pink colour visa, you can visit any GDRFA Dubai branch after receiving approval SMS. No extra fee. Passengers from some countries need pink colour visa for Emigration clearance.
INSIDE COUNTRY: If the parents are inside country on cancelled visa or Visit or Tourist Visa, application fee: Dh1030 (typing charge extra). After get issued the visa, type Status Changeform from Typing Centre.
STATUS CHANGE Fee: Dh615. After typing, take the receipt, original passport and visa to anyImmigration branch and collect status change proof.
After Status Change, type Emirates ID, Medical and Visa Stamping forms.
Medical, Emirates ID and visa stamping should be completed within 60 days from the date of entry/Status Change.
Parents’ visa will be stamped for one year and to be renewed every year.
Visa stamping Fee: Dh210 + Typing charge.
Profession/Designation of the sponsor matters now to get parents’ visa. Managerial and executive professions are accepted. Nurse profession holders have preference.
Age: There is rare chance to get approval if the age of parents is 70 or above.
TO SPONSOR PARENTS IN LAW: Procedures are same above. Salary Criteria: Dh30,000. It is not allowed to combine between the parents and parents-in-law, means should choose either parents or parents-in-law.
Immigration Call Centre: 800 5111